Documentary Short | 13 Min.
Enang is researching a family portrait taken in the former Dutch East Indies. His great-great-grand- mother is also shown on the photo, a woman from Aceh. His mother then tells him, this wasn’t the photograph they owned as a family. From the photo they owned his great-great-grandmother had been cut off. This sets off his quest to find his matriarch.
Director: Enang Wattimena
- CinemAsia Film Festival 2017
- CinemAsia On Tour 2017 – Kino
- Tong Tong Fair 2017
- Film By the Sea
- Grand Opening of the Asian Library of Leiden
- Balinese International Film Festival
- Museum Bronbeek
- Asian Film Festival Berlin – Hamburg Screening
- Minikino Film Week 2018
- Café Society Cinema Yokjakarta Indonesia
- Show me Justice Film Festival 2018